Childcare Providers: Daily Life and Coping (Physical and Mental Health)
Taking Care of Yourself
Taking Care of Your Mental Health
Call Centers and Hotlines If you are experiencing high levels of stress, anxiety or depression, reach out for support
Crisis Text Line: Text 741741
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Important highlights of the site:
• Easy to sign up for 30 min free consult with a therapist.
• Facebook group for people to support and encourage one another https://www.facebook.com/groups/532767604340716/
• WhatsApp group chat. Some felt they were more likely to text messages of encouragement – WhatsApp is especially important for our immigrant/refugee populations.
• Phone and Zoom support group times during the week (for now Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). The purpose is for social support and connection.
• Fun tips of the day
• Podcast for support and ideas about strengthening individuals and families.
• Simple and easy tips and resources so people don’t have to sift through mountains of info.