Current Career Openings
Internally, the Vice President of Research and Evaluation will work in collaboration with staff across all Nebraska Children initiatives and departments to develop and execute a comprehensive evaluation plan, oversee the implementation of research and evaluation efforts, compile the results of such efforts, and assist in dissemination and application of the results. The Vice President of Research and Evaluation also directs the Nebraska Children and Families Foundation’s Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) process. The CQI process works to improve strategic decision-making related to planning, implementation, research, fund development, policy, and evaluation work. Externally, the Vice President of Research and Evaluation acts as the primary liaison to external evaluation groups. This position is also responsible for research and evaluation efforts that are directed at the effective stewardship of the resources invested in Nebraska Children and Families Foundation.
Responsible for the planning and implementation of young adult leadership, enrichment, social events and engagement activities. Responsible for supporting members of Project Everlast Omaha to engage with each other and with their communities through:
* Providing opportunities for young adults to develop advocacy skills, leadership skills, peer support, and social capitol through active community engagement.
* Providing targeted outreach to potential council members ages 14 through 25.
* Plan and facilitate events and opportunities for young adults that best meet their needs and allow opportunities for growth and support.
* Supports a young adult lead environment where young people’s voices are heard and valued.
* Supports young adults in the identification and planning of their goals related to Project Everlast events.
Please submit resume and work samples (if applicable) via our job application portal.