Current Career Openings
Responsible for managing the daily transactional and operational accounting functions to include A/R, A/P, contracts, payroll, grants, reconciliations, and financial statements. Maintains accurate, timely, and organized accounting records, monitors expenditures, and prepares various financial and administrative reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the general ledger and ensure accurate and timely recording of all transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly journal entries.
- Work with Director of Accounting to provide Program Services staff financial reports, forecasts, & fund balances.
- Maintain and update employee and employer payroll information in payroll system. Prepare, submit, and reconcile each pay run.
- Manage the processes involving check requests and procurement, employee expense reimbursements, and other accounts payable, petty cash, and daily cash receipts.
- Manage input of accounts payable to Contractors through Webgrants. Reconcile vendors’ request for reimbursement to their budget.
- Reconcile bank accounts and all schedules, sub-ledgers, general ledger accounts, and fund balances on a monthly basis.
About the position
Thank you for your interest in being a Social Media Influencer for young people in Nebraska! If you love social media and like to share great content that starts conversations, this is the opportunity for you. We are looking for several Social Media Influencers (ages 14-26) that can help us to inform others on topics related to young parents.
As a social media influencer, you will be asked to:
— Use your own phone or device to share content on your personal Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter accounts weekly
— Report your post metrics every two weeks
— Attend at least one training session with staff at Nebraska Children and Families Foundation
This is a great opportunity to be creative, build your social media skills, inspire others to take care of their needs, and become educated. This is a 4-month opportunity with the potential to extend depending on your performance. Compensation is $100 per week, based on reports and documentation that you completed all requirements of the position (this could be as easy as adding us to your social media so we can see that you post!).