Other Ways to Give
Community Services Fund of Nebraska
Nebraska Children and Families Foundation is a proud member of Community Services Fund, a federation of nonprofit agencies improving the quality of life throughout Nebraska by preserving resources, expanding knowledge, encouraging creativity, and protecting rights. Learn more at www.CommunityServicesFund.org
Together a Greater Good (TAGG)
TAGG is an app for your phone that allows your purchases to raise money for Nebraska Children!
- Download the TAGG app.
- Visit participating businesses and snap a photo of your receipt.
- Choose Nebraska Children as your cause. The business then donates to us!
- Share your good deed with others.
Learn more at www.togetheragreatergood.com/
Sign up for free, choose Nebraska Children and Families Foundation as the charity you wish to
support, and then a portion of your purchases will go back to Nebraska Children.
Only purchases at smile.amazon.com (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app) support charity.
So far, Amazon Smile has raised more than $37 million for various organizations.
Baker's Community Rewards
Use your Plus Shopper’s Card and help Nebraska Children grow!
Supporting Nebraska Children has never been easier — just shop at Baker’s and scan your Plus Shopper’s Card!
Here’s how to enroll:
- Visit www.bakersplus.com/communityrewards
- Scroll down to find your location and click “Enroll Now”
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account
- Find and select Nebraska Children and Families Foundation, and click “Save”
You’ll start earning rewards for Nebraska Children right away on qualifying purchases made using your Plus Shopper’s Card!