- Catholic Charities Food Pantries remain open to help provide food and toiletries to all who are in need: Food pantries open during normal hours with pre-packaged food boxes at the pantry doors.
Juan Diego Center, 5211 South 31st Street, Phone: 402-731-5413
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – 9:30–11:30 a.m.
Wednesday – 4:00–6:00 pm
Saint Martin de Porres Center, 2111 Emmet Street, Phone: 402-453-6363
Monday, Friday – 9:00 am–1:00 pm
Tuesday – 2:00pm–4:00pm
- Food Pantry by Heartland Hope Mission - South Omaha Pantry, 2021 U Street, Omaha
Tuesday 6:30 pm—7:30 pm
Thursday 1:30 pm—4:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am—12:00 pm
- Food pantry by OPS - call 531-299-0220
- Food Pantry by St. Vincent De Paul - The food pantry is still open as a drive-thru on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am-12:30 pm, but this could change due to rationing/safety. Once every two weeks each household may receive a sack of staple groceries such as canned goods, peanut butter, rice, and pasta as well as meat and fresh produce when available. Pantry location is 2101 Leavenworth Street,
- Food Pantry by Together Inc. - Together now serve our community through the loading dock with a box of food per household. A pantry box usually makes 20-30 plates of food. We include breakfast, meat, fruits and vegetables and more. Selection varies.You can visit the Pantry once every 30 days.
Pantry Hours: Monday 10:00 am – 3:30 pm,Tuesday 10:00 am – 3:30 pm, Wednesday 10:00 am – 3:30 pm, Thursday 10:00 am – 3:30 pm, Friday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. 812 S 24th Street (402) 345-8047
- Meals by Youth Emergency Services - Monday - Friday, 1-3 pm
- Meals for students by Northstar Foundation - 4242 N 49th Ave, NorthStar will hand out meals for children ages 1-18 each Friday from 1-3 pm at our facility at 4242 North 49th Avenue. Distribution is drive-up only, first-come, first-served. Children must be present in the vehicle to receive food.